1. We do not provide bussing of any type. Parents/guardians are responsible for transportation to and from camp. We also do not take any field trips.
2. At our "campsite" we do not have any "indoor spaces". We do not have an "art cabin" a "science room" or a "dining hall". Our kids play outside, swim, eat lunch, and complete all crafts and activities in the fresh air. During rainstorms, cover is taken under pavilions.
3. Our Attendance Policy- We will not be charging for days that your camper misses camp- even when you originally planned to attend.
This is more important now than ever! We do not want anyone to feel pressured to send sick kids to camp because "you had to pay for the day anyway." You will not be charged for any missed days. We do ask for you to complete a "camper schedule", but that is so we can plan activities and staff accordingly.
4. All Campers will adhere to the Stratford Swim Club COVID 19 Protocols and Procedures. Please refer to the Stratford Swim Club for the most up-to date information regarding COVID 19.
If you have any further questions about the 2023 Camp season all questions and concerns can be addressed to the Camp Coordinator, Katie Foley at: (856) 534-6158 or to our Camp Director, Olivia Ochinegro at (856) 906-2446 with any inquiries.
STEP 1: PLEASE PRINT OUT AND SEND IN ALL FORMS and IMMUNIZATION RECORDS.
* via postal service to Camp Stratford, c/o Olivia Ochinegro, 125 Hillside Road, Stratford, NJ 08084
* via hand delivery to Olivia Ochinegro at 125 Hillside Road, Stratford, NJ 08084
We request all forms be submitted by May 15th to ensure a spot is available for your kids.
** We pride ourselves on providing you and your family with reliable, affordable, and flexible childcare. Please feel free to reach out to Katie Foley or Olivia Ochinegro with any questions you may have. They are here to be your personal assistant when planning your child's summer and they are happy to help.**
Call or text: 856-534-6158 or 856-906-2446 or Email her at: email@example.com
STEP 2: PAY THE $200 DEPOSIT HERE:
Please Note: This deposit will be applied to your CAMP DUES.
What to Bring to Camp Stratford Each Day:
Camp Stratford 2023 Tentative Start Date: June 19, 2023
Please have your child’s FIRST and LAST names on everything! Also- It is super helpful to make sure your child’s camp bag is big enough to fit all of their belongings.
Please pack the following for our Covid 19 Precaution:
-Clearly labeled, refillable, non-disposable water bottles are required, as per state guidelines, plastic disposable water bottles will not be permitted for the 2023 season.
Please note: if you choose to pack your child’s electronic devices, please be aware it is at your own risk. We are not responsible for lost/stolen/damaged property. We reserve the right to restrict certain apps and websites at our discretion and we will be limiting time on devices.
Camp Contact Information:
Olivia Ochinegro – Camp Director
125 Hillside Road Stratford, NJ 08084
Phone Number: 856-906-2446
1. Water!!! (VERY IMPORTANT. Water must be in a reusable container, labeled clearly. No disposable water bottles will be permitted.)
2. a towel
3. sunscreen (This should be left at camp)
4. bug spray
5. change of clothes (optional)
6. lunch (this can be placed in the refrigerator, so feel free to pack yogurts, cheese sticks etc)
7. Money for the Snack Bar (Optional… but very popular)
8. Enough healthy snacks for busy kids who are burning a lot of calories.
2023 Camp Registration is NOW OPEN!!! Please join us for our 3rd summer!
Tentative Camp Dates: June 19th- August 18th
RAIN OR SHINE!
Accepting Campers aged from Kindergarten- Fifth Grade
CAMP ONLY rates are available!