GOOD NEWS! OUR COVID SAFE PROCEDURES ARE IN PLACE!
1. We do not provide bussing of any type. Parents/guardians are responsible for transportation to and from camp. We also do not take any field trips.
2. At our "campsite" we do not have any "indoor spaces". We do not have an "art cabin" a "science room" or a "dining hall". Our kids play outside, swim, eat lunch, and complete all crafts and activities in the fresh air. During rainstorms, cover is taken under pavilions.
3. Our Attendance Policy- We will not be charging for days that your camper misses camp- even when you originally planned to attend.
This is more important now than ever! We do not want anyone to feel pressured to send sick kids to camp because "you had to pay for the day anyway." You will not be charged for any missed days. We do ask for you to complete a "camper schedule", but that is so we can plan activities and staff accordingly.
4. All Campers will adhere to the Stratford Swim Club COVID 19 Protocols and Procedures. Please refer to the Stratford Swim Club for the most up-to date information regarding COVID 19.
If you have any further questions about the 2021 Camp season please feel free to email/ text/call Katie Foley. (email@example.com)
STEP 1: PLEASE PRINT OUT AND SEND IN ALL FORMS and IMMUNIZATION RECORDS.
• via postal service to Camp Stratford, c/o Katie Foley, 79 Winding Way Rd, Stratford, NJ 08084
• via hand delivery to Katie Foley at 79 Winding Way Rd, Stratford, NJ 08084
We request all forms be submitted by May 15th to ensure a spot is available for your kids.
** We pride ourselves on providing you and your family with reliable, affordable, and flexible childcare. Please feel free to reach out to Katie Foley with any questions you may have. She is here to be your personal assistant when planning your child's summer and she is happy to help.**
Call or text: 856-534-6158 or Email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 2: PAY THE $200 DEPOSIT HERE:
Please Note: This deposit will be applied to your CAMP DUES.
WHAT SHOULD I PACK FOR MY CAMPER?
Please pack the following for our Covid 19 Precautions:
- 3 face masks stored in a plastic bag, stored within a safe spot in the camper's bag in case there is a situation where social distancing cannot be practiced.
- Campers and Parents are REQUIRED to wear masks while entering and exiting the Lobby area and signing in and out. They must also wear masks and shoes in the bathroom.
- Clearly labeled, refillable, non-disposable water bottles are required, as per state guidelines, plastic disposable water bottles will not be permitted for the 2021 season.
What to Bring to Camp Stratford Each Day:
Camp Stratford 2021 Tentatively starts on June 28
Please have your child’s FIRST and LAST names on everything! Also- It is super helpful to make sure your child’s camp bag is big enough to fit all of his or her belongings.
Please note: if you choose to pack your child’s electronic devices, please be aware it is at your own risk. We are not responsible for lost/stolen/damaged property. We will be limiting time on devices.
Camp Contact Information:
Katie Foley – Camp Coordinator
79 Winding Way Rd Stratford, NJ 08084
Phone Number: 856-534-6158
1. Water!!! (VERY IMPORTANT. Water must be in a reusable container, labeled clearly. No disposable water bottles will be permitted.)
2. a towel
3. sunscreen (This should be left at camp)
4. bug spray
5. change of clothes (optional)
6. lunch (this can be placed in the refrigerator, so feel free to pack yogurts, cheese sticks etc)
7. Money for the Snack Bar (Optional… but very popular)
8. Enough healthy snacks for busy kids who are burning a lot of calories.
NEW for the 2021 Summer Season!
Introducing our DAY CAMP
Tentative Camp Dates: June 28th- August 20th
RAIN OR SHINE!
Accepting Campers aged from Kindergarten- Fifth Grade
CAMP ONLY rates are available!